Medical department of Western Railway provides comprehensive health care i.e. administrative, curative, preventive and promotive services.
The Medical Department, in keeping with pattern of Medical & Health services on Indian Railways provides comprehensive health care through a close-knit organization. The beneficiaries numbering 5.5 Lakhs, include serving railway employees and their family members and dependents, retired railway employees, their family members and dependents and certain other categories of staff such as contractors, labour, vendors, licensed porters etc.
The services are provided through a network of 1 Zonal Hospital; 1 Workshop Hospital; 5 Divisional hospitals and 2 Sub-divisional hospitals; 56 Health Units and 9 Lockup dispensaries.
ARME Scale - I & II
List of Duties of Officers in Headquarters
Services Available at Hospitals
- Honorary Visiting Specialist :
- List of Honorary Visiting Specialist
- Recognition of Hospitals:
- List of Recognised Hospitals - WR
- List of registered firms as on 13.6.2014
- List of inspected Manufacturers / Factories as on 22/9/2014
- List of Purchase Orders (19.6.2012 to 14.5.2013)
- List of Purchase Orders (19.6.2013 to 08.04.2014)
- Substandard Drugs
- List for Annual Medical Indent 2016
- List of Additional items for Annual Medical Indent 2016
- New Drug Policy 2014 (2014/RS(G)/779/13 dated 03-02-2015) - Please download for criteria for empanelment, annexures and forms regarding Firm registration and inspection of firms for Drugs, Medicines, Consumables, Surgicals and Laboratory items
- Clarification regarding policy for sub-standard drugs - Drug Policy 2014
- Instructions to Registered Firms
- Railway Board guidelines regarding registration
Note: Product registration for medicines / drugs can be revised half yearly. Please send your representative with authorization so that your firm can be included in all tenders where your firm is interested in participating.
- Medical Reimbursement Forms:
- Indoor treatment forms
- Outdoor treatment forms